LISTEN HERE NOW
073: Deferred Sales Trust with Brett Swarts
Brett Swarts is the Founder of Capital Gains Tax Solutions. Aside from that, he is also the host of Capital Gains Tax Solutions’ Podcast. Each year, he equips hundreds of business professionals with the Deferred Sales Trust tool. He aims to help their high net worth clients solve capital gains tax deferral limitations.
For a full transcript of the podcast, check it here: Brett Swarts Podcast Transcript
Moreover, Brett is considered one of the most well-rounded Capital Gains Tax Deferral Experts and informative speakers on the West Coast. He challenges his audience to lean into multiple capital gains tax deferral strategies. Furthermore, create and develop a tax-deferred passive cash flow optimal timing wealth plan of their own. Lastly, execute on this plan so they can create and preserve more wealth.
Here are the questions from the podcast:
- What is a Deferred Sales Trust (DST) and why use it?
- Tell me how do I sell high and wait on the sidelines?
- In addition, how can I buy or develop real estate on my own timing all tax-deferred?
- Share with us how does the DST saves a failed 1031?
- How do I to defer capital gains tax on the sale of a business or primary home and invest in commercial real estate all tax-deferred?
- Can you explain how we know it’s Legal? Fees? Track Record?
- How does the depreciation schedule work?
To learn more about the discussion, you can watch the podcast on Wealth Matter’s YouTube channel. You can also contact Alpesh here.