Effective And Strategic Approaches To Tax Codes – Brett Swarts And Jake Mellor
Would you like to do more with your money than sell and chop up the proceeds to the various government agencies or taxing entities and then reinvest in the difference? We’ve got you covered through a financial tool that can allow you to do several beautiful things as an entrepreneur, an investor, and a business owner. Brett Swarts and Jake Mellor explain more!
WHAT TO LISTEN FOR
- What is deferred sales trust and how to take advantage of it?
- 1031 tax-deferred exchange vs. deferred sales trust (DST)
- Guide questions to understand Deferral, Deduction, Exemption (DDE)
- Pros and cons of using 1031 and DST
- Requirements to establish a 1031 or a DST
Listen to the podcast here:
- 1031 Exchange: https://www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/0110/10-things-to-know-about-1031-exchanges.aspx
- Marcus and Millichap: https://www.marcusmillichap.com/
- Cheesecake Factory: https://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/
- Kevin Harrington: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Harrington_(entrepreneur)
- Seasons of Life by Jim Rohn: https://amzn.to/3O5Xiq1
- The Innovator’s Dilemma by Clayton M. Christensen: https://amzn.to/3LQIiKK
- The Innovator’s Solution by Clayton M. Christensen: https://amzn.to/3uxCsIn
ABOUT BRETT SWARTS AND JAKE MELLOR
Brett is a Deferred Sales Trust™ Trustee, DST expert, capital gains tax deferral expert, investment real estate expert, multifamily broker, and the founder of Capital Gains Tax Solutions. He created ‘Capital Gains Tax Solutions’ to equip high-net-worth individuals and their trusted advisors with the Deferred Sales Trust™ tool to help them solve capital gains tax deferral limitations. Jake Mellor is the CEO/Founder and Principal Broker of the Strategic Wealth Solutions, Strategic Tax Solutions, Strategic Insurance Solutions, and A+ Farms. An MBA, Master of Accountancy, is a CPA Candidate and has been advising clients as a Certified Financial Planner Practitioner since 2012.
CONNECT WITH BRETT & JAKE
Phone Number: 1800-773-1848
Book: Building a Tax-Deferred Exit Strategy: https://amzn.to/3uAo6Hh
CONNECT WITH US