The Forever Cash Life Real Estate Investing Podcast
Brett Swarts is an entrepreneur, CRE investor, podcaster, deferred sales trust educator/trustee, and Nor. CA multifamily broker. His leadership roles include serving as the Founder of Capital Gains Tax Solutions podcast, Founder of Capital Gains Tax Solutions, and Founder of Commercial Realty Apartment Advisors. He leads a team of extraordinary people at his companies. He has served billionaires, Doctors, Dentists, Veterinarians, Attorneys, Tech Entrepreneurs, Architects, CRE Syndicators/Operators, and more, to help them create and preserve their wealth through investment real estate. He leads them through this process by leveraging the optimal timing capital gains tax deferral structure known as The Deferred Sales Trust. Its purpose is to help individuals escape feeling hostage to the 1031 exchange and 30-50% capital gains tax when they sell their highly appreciated assets such as; a business, CRE or a primary home so they can create and preserve more wealth.
In this episode, Jack Bosch talks to Brett about deferred sales trusts to find out exactly how this process works. You’ll find out how you can save a gigantic amount on your tax bill by using this legal loophole. It’s quite a technical episode, so get your notepads ready!
- Find out how Brett Swarts helps investors save on tax
- Discover what a deferred sales trust is
- Understand how to get maximum profit from your investments
- Learn how to bypass the 1031 exchange entirely
Connect with Brett Swarts:
- Website: https://capitalgainstaxsolutions.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAykQNmIWZ0KARBeVWcQxUA
Connect with Jack Bosch:
- Podcast: http://www.Jackbosch.com/podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jack.bosch
- Learn to flip land for pennies on the dollar: http://landprofitfun.com/
- Facebook Group: (Land Profit) https://www.facebook.com/groups/LandProfitGenerator/