#15: The Benefits Of Using A Deferred Sales Trust with Brett Swarts
“I wanted to make sure that when I grew up my family, I wanted to have a lot of margin and I wanted to have rock solid relationships.”
Brett is considered one of the most well rounded capital gains tax deferral experts and foreigners speakers on the west coast. His audiences are challenged to create and develop a tax deferred transformational exit wealth plan using the deferred sales trust so that they can create and preserve more wealth. Brett is also the founder of capital gains tax solutions and host of the capital gains tax solution podcast. Each year he equips hundreds of high net worth business professionals. With the deferred sales trust tool, their high net worth clients solve capital gains tax deferral limitations.
In this episode, Trevor and Brett discuss:
- How Brett started his real estate career.
- The difference between 1031 exchange and deferred sales trust.
- How to save your failed 1031 exchange and how to move over to deferred sales trust.
- The minimum amount that you would look for someone who’s opening up a deferred sales trust.
- The number one way for commercial real estate syndicators to unlock capital.
Listen to all our episodes and leave a review: HERE
CONNECT WITH BRETT:
Expert Secrets and Rich Dad Poor Dad
CONNECT WITH TREVOR
Email us: Trevor@podcastingyou.com