LIVE DEFERRED SALES TRUST EVENT
Become a capital gains tax deferral leader using the deferred Sales Trust
Thursday Oct 17th @ 5:00 pm Palo Alto
Do you or your clients feel trapped by capital gains tax on the sale of a primary home, business or investment real estate? We have a solution for that. It’s called a deferred sales trust.
Learn how to Defer capital gains tax on the sale of a primary home, business or investment real estate not using a 1031 exchange
HELP A HIGH END PRIMARY HOME OWNER WHO IS SELLING THEIR PRIMARY HOME
What do they need help with?
They may not have enough 121 exclusion to offset their capital gains tax on the sale of their primary home, no attractive option to defer tax on the sale of their business or are tired of the 1031 exchange for their investment property?
We have a solution for all of the above. Its called a deferred sales trust
We know it may seem like its too good to be true.
It’s not. It’s true and we want to show you. It’s based on a 90+ year old tax law.
There have been thousands of these types of trust closed over 23 years with 14 No Change IRS Audits.
Attend the event Oct 17th to learn more.
- Feeling pressured or trapped to stay in their home due to the high capital gains tax if they sell.
- They want to trade their their highly appreciated home for for a passive income stream, time, travel, liquidity, diversification and retirement.
- They are selling their primary residence and the $250,000 or $500,000 exclusion is not enough to offset their capital gains tax and they don’t want to pay down the national debt.
- They are selling their business and want to defer your capital gains tax instead of paying it to Uncle Sam and have you manage the funds in a diversified portfolio of liquid investments.
- They are struggling with High Capital Gains Tax on the sale of their investment real estate of around 30-50% of their gain and restrictive 1031 laws holding them back from selling their investment real estate.
-Nearly One Billion Dollars in residential real estate sales since 1995
-The number 1 ranked team in the nation for Keller Williams (one of this country’s largest residential real estate companies) since joining in 2005
-Winner of numerous sales and distinguished achievement awards
-Keller Williams Realty Luxury Homes Certification
23 year track record of 2000+ Deferred sales Trust closed with 14 no change irs audits
Your invited to join this incredible event designed specifically for high net worth primary home owners and High End Residential Realtors! If you are considering selling your home or sell homes for your clients on average of $2M or greater this event is for you!
Its a NO COST LIVE 2 hour Event on how to
Become a Capital Gains Tax Deferral Leader using a Deferred Sales Trust
Time & Location:
5:00pm PST on Thursday October 17th Palo Alto, CA
If you attend this event and are not completely blown away by the high-quality content…simply ask for a refund of your time and ask us to remove your email from our list and it will be honored. On a serious note, we can’t refund your time but are confident you will love the content and the Deferred Sales Trust tool. It’s sort of like a 1031 exchange for primary home owners and we can’t wait to share this tool with you, it’s 23+ year track record with 2000+ closes, so you can be equipped with this tool so you can defer and save 30-50% of capital gains tax or help your client’s do the same
YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS!
*Eliminate the $250K -$500K Primary Home Exclusion Objection – help your client retire, downsize, have liquidity and diversification with their wealth…. fund their children’s or grandchildren college education. Many of our best clients felt trapped by the capital gains tax before they learned about the DST Tool. They wanted downsize and sell their large home and retire but did not know how to get out of real estate without getting hammered by capital gains tax which in CA is around 37% of their gain.
• Eliminate the need for a 1031 exchange: Many of our clients want or need liquidity to fund their retirement, travel or pay for medical needs. They want diversification from the high’s and low’s of the commercial real estate market.
• Save a failed 1031 exchange: This is one of the most rewarding feelings for us as we partner with our strategic Realtors to provide a solution from someone who feels they have zero options left!
• Why it’s legal and about its 23-year track record
At this event, you will gain access to the high-impact deferred sales trust tool that will help you or your clients save and deferral hundred’s of thousands to millions in capital gains tax
Recent High End Primary Home Deferred Sale Trust Close
The Deferred Sales Trust just helped a realtor who helped a couple who sold their primary residence for $26M in Newport Beach defer $6M in capital gains tax using the Deferred Sales Trust. They were getting a divorce and needed to sell. After their $500K exemption and since this was their primary residences the property was not eligible for a 1031 exchange and thus they still owed $6M in capital gains tax. Instead of paying this $6M to the IRS, they used the deferred sales trust and are now earning interest on this extra $6M and living off of the interest for as long as they want to while the funds are invested in stock, bonds, multiple funds or back into investment real estate at their own timing (all capital gains tax deferred).
READY TO SAVE 30-50% OF YOUR GAIN ON THE SALE OF YOUR PROPERTY?
LET US SHOW YOU THE WAY WITH THE DEFERRED SALES TRUST TOOL!
Founder of Capital Gains Tax Solutions
“I’ve personally found that after being involved in hundreds of real estate transactions, one of the biggest concerns that sellers face when they contemplate divesting of one of their Real Estate investments, is the significant capital gains exposure that might come as a result of the sale. In fact, I’ve seen firsthand many situations where owners of investment property feel somewhat trapped between a rock and a hard place and feel hostage to the outrageous capitals gains that they will pay in the event of a sale”
Host of #4 CRE Podcast
Host of Top 20 CRE Podcast
Listen to some of the best CRE, Luxury Realtors, Business Brokers, and Entrepreneurs interview Brett Swarts on the advantages of the deferred sales trust.