LEARN A TAX LAW THAT SELLS
Become a High End Listing Magnet
IRC Section 453
23-year track record of 2000+ closed transactions with
14 no change IRS audits
Watch and learn how the deferred sales trust works now!
“I’ve personally found that after being involved in hundreds of real estate transactions, one of the biggest concerns that sellers face when they contemplate divesting of one of their Real Estate investments, is the significant capital gains exposure that might come as a result of the sale. In fact, I’ve seen firsthand many situations where owners of investment property feel somewhat trapped between a rock and a hard place and feel hostage to the outrageous capitals gains that they will pay in the event of a sale And so, in today’s show, we’re going to go into detail on how the Deferred Sales Trust might just be the miracle alternative solution to help you keep more of that wealth in your pocket when entering into a sale of a highly appreciated asset.”
DEALS CLOSED AT COMPANIES JUST LIKE YOURS:
WHAT’S MY INVESTMENT?
Zero to sign up and forever free for Real Estate Agents or Brokers, however, how many potential clients are not meeting with you for a listing appointment or leaving your listing presentation without listing their property with you? Is your competitor communicating the deferred sales trust with your clients while you remain silent? How many high-end closed home escrows are you missing out on every day because you don’t have a tax deferral option? Not having a deferral marketing strategy is costing you thousands, maybe even hundreds of thousands of dollars.
WHAT DOES THE DST COST MY CLIENT?
ONE TIME FEEAttorney
- Tax and Legal Structure
- Includes Audit Defense for life of the trust
- Includes working with CPA to properly report your personal tax return
- This fee is tax-deductible
At Close of Trust and ANNUAL RECURRINGCapital Gains Tax Solutions: Trustee
- Tax Return $750-$1,000 range
- Out of network investments (such as real estate or funding a real estate development project or business) – double the above 50 basis points annually for a total of (100 basis points) for funds removed from the trust into an LLC, however, subtract the Financial Advisor Fees for amount directed.
- Optional 10 year Carve Out One Time Upside FEE: you may purchase outside of the trust a one-time optional option carve for 1.5% for funds directed to an LLC to invest into out of network investment. This is 10-year option to direct funds to an LLC which can buy and sell real estate in and out of the Trust all tax-deferred or .75% for 5-year term.
ANNUAL RECURRING FEEFinancial Advisor
- Depending on account size and where the funds are invested.
- + DACA Account Fee $1,500 (if DST account is less than $1M) every 18 months.
Live Deal? Use The Dst Calculator To See Your Clients Tax Savings Now:
Even better: join the Estate Planning Team now and get access to your own customized DST calculator to showcase your brand. After your client or prospect enters their deal specifics into your personal DST calculator site the results are automatically uploaded into Estate Planning Team’s online deal portal and sent to you to review. This portal tracks each Deferred Sales Trust deal from start to finish. Edit, view and save the changes to the transaction all in one place. You can even use the system to see where the tax attorney, Trustee (Capital Gains Tax Solutions) and financial advisor are at with the case. If you want to stay organized with your DST deals, EPT’s online portal is the tool you need. No cost to join and forever free. Use the Partner Code: TaxSolutions