Grow Your Business
Do Your Clients Struggle With Capital Gains Tax and Depreciation Recapture When Selling Their Business?
The Deferred Sales Trust Strategy is the tool to help you solve all of the above & help you:
Luxury Real Estate Agents
CPA & Tax Professionals
An American Bankers association Estimate that over the next 20 years approximately $17 trillion dollars will exchange hands as one generation(Baby Boomers) over its wealth to another. Many of these business owners want to retire from the day to day management and liability of owning a business.
How do you help baby boomers who are business owners navigate this wealth transfer and list their business with you?
IRC Section 453
23-year track record of 2000+ closed transactions with
14 no change IRS audits
Watch and learn how the deferred sales trust works now!
With the Deferred Sales Trust
Without the Deferred Sales Trust
What does this cost my client?
ONE TIME FEEAttorney
- Tax and Legal Structure
- Includes Audit Defense for life of the trust
- Includes working with CPA to properly report your personal tax return
- This fee is tax-deductible
At Close of Trust and ANNUAL RECURRINGCapital Gains Tax Solutions: Trustee
- Tax Return $750-$1,000 range
- Out of network investments (such as real estate or funding a real estate development project or business) – double the above 50 basis points annually for a total of (100 basis points) for funds removed from the trust into an LLC, however, subtract the Financial Advisor Fees for amount directed.
- Optional 10 year Carve Out One Time Upside FEE: you may purchase outside of the trust a one-time optional option carve for 1.5% for funds directed to an LLC to invest into out of network investments (as many deals as you want for the duration). This is 10-year option to direct funds to an LLC which can buy and sell real estate in and out of the Trust all tax-deferred or .75% for 5-year term.
ANNUAL RECURRING FEEFinancial Advisor
- Depending on what Financial Advisor manages the funds, account size and where the funds are invested.
- + DACA Account Fee $1,500 (if DST account is less than $1M) every 18 months.
Book a Free Call with Brett
Listen to some of the best CRE, Luxury Realtors, Business Brokers, and Entrepreneurs interview Brett Swarts on the advantages of the deferred sales trust.